Old Mackinac Point Light
(1892) - Mackinaw City near foot of the Mackinac Bridge.
This lighthouse remained in operation until 1957, when the Bridge made
it no longer necessary.
It reopened to the public in June of 2004.
Cheboygan Crib Light (1910) was moved to this location in Turner Park
from a crib off
the mouth of the Cheboygan River.
Closer look at Cheboygan Crib Light
Cheboygan River range light (1880)
Ruins of Cheboygan Point Light
McGulpin Point Light (1869) is
2 miles west of Old Mackinac Point Light.
Deactivated in 1906, it reopened to the public in 2009.
More Straits of Mackinac Lighthouses